我们去看电影,好吗? Shall we go to the movies tonight? 友谊电影院放什么电影? What's on at the Friendship Cinema? 电影院正在放《卧虎藏龙》这部电影。 The film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is on at the cinema. 你

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

8 舞蹈 你会跳舞吗? Can you dance? 我们去跳舞好吗? Shall we go dancing? 你喜欢跳舞吗? Do you like dancing? 你喜欢跳什么舞? What kind of dance do you like? 我们来跳的士高吧? Let's do Disco. 能请你跳个舞吗

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

Well you heard it here first, getting delayed at the airport? could be the best thing that happens to you this holiday season, yeah, you heard me right. Forget about camping out by your gate and sitting in the chair, you can do just about anything at

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

07 Praising a Performance GLOSSARY bravo a word shouted by audience members to congratulate performers for avery good performance immediately after they have finished; a word used toshow ones approval of what another person has done. * Wow, you got 1

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之餐饮娱乐

08 Watching Daytime Talk Shows GLOSSARY day off a day when one has permission to not work, although it would normallybe ones workday * Could you help me fix my car on your day off? daytime talk show a television show that has a host who speaks with m

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之餐饮娱乐

09 Eating at a Casual Restaurant GLOSSARY something the matter with a problem or issue with something; something thatisnt right or correct * Is something the matter with your leg? Youre walking strangely. how to put this a phrase used when one is unc

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之餐饮娱乐

18 Watching Competitive Sports GLOSSARY remote remote control; a small device with many buttons, held inones hands to operate a television or stereo from a distance, changing channels or the volume * Before people had remotes, they had to walk to the

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之餐饮娱乐

12Buying a Digital Audio (MP3) Player GLOSSARY MP3 player a device that plays digital music in MP3 files* This is a very popular MP3 player, but there are many other players that areless expensive. selection the variety of things to choose from at a

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之餐饮娱乐

13 Talking About Books GLOSSARY well enough somewhat; satisfactory, but not great; so-so; not horrible, but not wonderful * I like math well enough, but I wouldnt want to solve math problems all day. glowing recommendation an enthusiastic statement t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之餐饮娱乐

08Watching the Olympic Games GLOSSARY opening ceremony a special event that begins the Olympics or a conferenceor sports competition, often with music, dancing, and other shows* Did you see those beautiful fireworks at the opening ceremony last year?

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Learning to Read Music Mike: You have a great voice. You should join our choir. Grace: I dont know anything about music. I cant even read music. Mike: Its not that hard. I could teach you. Look, this is a piece were working on right now. Grace: Whats

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年ESL之餐饮娱乐

Goodbye Beautiful Day--BeatPath (MV) L.A.'s ground-breaking new rock band, Beat Path, was formed in 2001 by the dynamic songwriting team of Douglas Ladnier (vocals) and Barrett Yeretsian (drums). Now with Alex Ruiz (guitars), Clint Feddersen (bass),

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

Maria Arredondo--Burning (MV) Maria Arredondo was born in 1985. She was raised in a small village called Vennesla located 20 kilometres north of Kristiansand. Maria has been singing since she could walk. From the age of 10 she participated in many l

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

Simple Plan--Untitled (MV) Inevitably labeled pop punk, Simple Plan's sophomore album finds the Montreal quintet settling in as a straight-ahead rock band. Yes, lyrically, their concerns remain grounded in the adolescent petulance and alienation of

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地MV 2006

Superman Returns (Movie) Somewhat following the events of Superman II, Superman soars to the outer reaches of space to find out if he is truly the Last Son of Krypton. After finding nothing but remnants, he flies back to Earth after having been gone

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地Trailer 2006

The Holiday (Movie) Two women troubled with guy-problems (Diaz, Winslet) swap homes in each other's countries, where they each meet a local guy and fall in love. 片 名: The Holiday 译 名:恋爱假期 导 演:南希麦尔斯 Nancy Meyers 主 演 卡梅伦迪亚兹 C

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐新天地Trailer 2006

06 Competition and Prizes GLOSSARY to take (someone) on to compete against someone; to accept someoneschallenge * Why did you agree to take him on in a boxing match? Hes at least 50 poundsheavier than you are, so theres no way you can win. chicken a

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之餐饮娱乐

04 Magic and Illusions GLOSSARY magic show a type of entertainment where the performer (magician) appearsto do things that are impossible or unbelievable* Have you ever been to a magic show where the magician actually pulled arabbit out of his hat? m

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之餐饮娱乐

14 Watching Videos on the Internet GLOSSARY video store a store where one can pay to rent a movie for one or a few nights * This video store has a lot of interesting foreign films. online on the Internet; on the World Wide Web; on a website * How man

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之餐饮娱乐

15 Types of Story Endings GLOSSARY to head toward to advance or progress toward something; to go in a particulardirection * The cars driving on this road usually slow down as they head toward thedangerous turns. tragic related to a book, story, or so

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年ESL之餐饮娱乐